NEW - Lodge Leadership Award
When the Lodge qualifies for the Premier Lodge Award, both the Governor and/or Administrator can earn a Leadership Award, qualifying each of them for 50,000 Moose Rewards points. This program replaces the Governor’s Award of Excellence. In order to qualify, the following criteria must be met individually:
- Must serve a full term from May 1 through the following April 30th
- Must be an active Moose Legionnaire at the close of his term, April 30th
- Must sponsor at least three members into the Order during term of office
- Must, during his term of office, have personally attended all meetings below during his year of service (Alternate Delegates qualify for a Lodge’s representation but does NOT qualify for the Leadership Award)
- International Moose Convention AND
- Association Annual Convention AND
- Association Mid-Year Conference
Without exception, ALL of the above conditions MUST be met in order to qualify for the award.
***At the discretion of the General Governor, a Governor may be disqualified from earning the Governor's Award of Excellence for failing to abide by our General Laws.